giovedì 29 luglio 2010

Zoya - Shimmer

This is my second Swatch with Zoya polishes, this is Shimmer. It is a pale glitter pink. The color is quite invisible on the nail, but as the name says, it’s so shimmer!
As I told some posts before, I’m no more used to look at my nails and see them ‘naked’. But I’m wearing this shade from 3 days and I like it so much.
The formula is great, it’s so easy to apply and one coat is enough to get the shimmer effect, but here you see two coats because I was trying to see if I would see the pink, too.
I observed with a lot of attention the microglitter, under any kind of light. At the beginning it seemed to me it was just silver, but it’s not: glitters are green, blue and purple. There’s no way to show this in a pic, they are so micro! But trust me, this polish is something awesome. I can’t wait to try it on a crème purple or something like that, I think it would look great!

Ecco il secondo swatch Zoya, Shimmer. È un rosa chiarissimo con effetto, appunto, shimmer. Il colore è praticamente invisibile, ma come dice il nome luccica come ho visto fare a pochi altri smalti.
Come dicevo qualche post fa, non sono più abituata a vedermi le unghie ‘nude’, ma ce l’ho addosso da 3 giorni abbondanti e non mi ha ancora stufato, anzi mi piace davvero. Probabilmente non l’avrei mai scelto, perché nella bottiglietta non rende, ma sono felice di averlo, mi sa che è anche versatile, è da provare su un qualche smalto color prugna o qualcosa del genere, secondo me darebbe il meglio di sé.
Ho guardato con attenzione i glitter che ci sono dentro, sotto qualsiasi luce. A prima vista sembrano tutti argentati, in realtà (sotto la luce della toilette dell’ufficio) sono verdi, blu e viola. Non c’è verso di far vedere questo effetto in una foto, sono talmente piccoli che non si riesce a catturare tutta questa esplosione di colori.












3 commenti:

Unknown ha detto...

It is pretty and would be great for layering over other colors. It reminds me of Opi's Hollywood Blonde. I'm sure I'll be seeing some upcoming swatches :)

Dony Cipriadiluna ha detto...

sembra molto carino e soft, ideale per le unghie dei piedi o come base per nail art, mi piace! ^_^

Dany ha detto...

uhm, a me no, non piace, è troppo chiaro! Gli smalti chiari mi piacciono lucidi non con i brillantini.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails