venerdì 25 giugno 2010

*new* Online Shop!

Dear Friends, I’m plenty of make up products that I’m not using and that I’ve never used. So, I decided to open an online shop. You are all very welcome to my

THEALLAMENTA ONLINE SHOP!

Please come to visit me sometime!
I’m not sure about the template I used, probably I would change it a million times, but now there’s Tinkerbelle!

To start I only put a MAC pigment on sale. I’m going to add items as soon as I can.
On the right, at the top of the sidebar, you’ll find a button to go directly to the shop!

Dato che sono piena di prodotti che non uso e che non ho mai usato, ho pensato di aprire un mini-negozio online. Siete tutti benvenuti nel mio

THEALLAMENTA ONLINE SHOP!


Venite a trovarmi qualche volta!
Sono ancora indecisa sul template, credo che lo cambierò mille volte, per ora c’è Tinkerbell.

Per ora c’è solo un
pigmento MAC in vendita, appena ho tempo aggiungo un bel po’ di altre cose!
In alto sulla sidebar qui a destra c’è un bottone che vi porterà direttamente sul sito.

2 commenti:

Lela Seaseight Design ha detto...

In bocca al lupo per lo shop online!! :)

Steffie ha detto...

Ooh I have to check out your shop.
I tagged you for an award
http://atmyfingertips-beauty.blogspot.com/2010/06/polka-dots-and-awards.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails