lunedì 17 maggio 2010

Swap from Russia

I received this cute swap from DelodyLady, a pretty girl I met through Flickr. She is a make-up fan, and we decided to swap two nail polishes and other cute things. She’s still waiting for my swap, I hope it’s on its way.

Here you see the nicest swap I’ve ever had.


La scorsa settimana mi è arrivato questo swap da DelodyLady, una ragazza carinissima che ho conosciuto su Flickr. Anche lei è una fan del make-up, e abbiamo deciso di scambiare 2 smalti e altre carinerie.

è stato uno degli swap più carini che abbia mai fatto!

Mi ha mandato due smalti che purtroppo ho fotografato con luce artificiale perchè il cielo plumbeo non mi ha permesso di fare foto decenti.

She sent me two polishes (this is artificial light, thanks to the stupid weather I couldn’t take pics in natural light, but I’ll do it asap).
Poi un giornale di casa, che ha delle foto bellissime (il testo purtroppo non lo capisco), una matrioska e una calamita tipica russa. E soprattutto due fantastici té, uno nero con gocce di cioccolato bianco e qualcos'altro, e uno verde al mango. Sono entrambi buonissimi, e mi sa che fatti freddi sono più buoni ancora...

Then, a home magazine (I wish I could read Russian, but unfortunately I can’t), a matrioska (I DO love matrioska!), a fridge magnet and two fabulous teas: ablack one with white chocolate chips, and a green one with mango. They are stunning. I’m officially in love with them.

Qui ci sono le foto dello smalto color corallo (l'altro è rosa) con la finitura matte. Purtroppo non si vede una mazza, e il colore non è assolutamente fedele all'originale, ma il sole è riemerso proprio ieri, quindi non ho fatto in tempo a fare degli swatches decenti.

Here you can see the coral polish with matte finish. Unfortunately I didn’t catch the real color in the pics, when the sun will shine I’ll update pics!
Thank you DelodyLady, it’s been a real pleasure to swap with you!
P.S. Come back later, I'm posting my first giveaway!
P.S. Tornate più tardi, sto per lanciare il primo giveaway!

4 commenti:

DelodyLady ha detto...

Dear the-alla-menta! I am very happy to know that you like these small presents :)
This was my 1st experience in swapping and I really like this kind of communication!
Hope to receive your swap soon ;)

Narcysa ha detto...

Sappi che sto invidiando quei the*.*

Kawaii-Woman ha detto...

bellissimo ... allora ti ha ripreso la swap-mania??DelodyLady generosissima!!!

Binara ha detto...

Cool! I´ve never had any Russian products :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails